This Southern California camp is on over 2 square miles of private land! This secluded and secure site is ready for your summer or outdoor education program. Located in a beautiful mountain valley at 4,500' elevation, it has pine trees, oaks, chaparral, meadows, and a small lake. There are large swimming pools, ropes courses, equestrian facilities, natural and indoor climbing walls, etc. Unlimited riding and hiking. Dining hall capacity has seating for over 800 guests. There are 450 beds for summer camp. This camp is ideal for any program, whether for kids or adults.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to californiacamprealty@gmail.com stating that California Camp Realty will represent you in the purchase of any property that they introduce you to.
Listed at over $12,000,000, we can set a showing appointment for you once you’ve provided proof of funds. Let me know ASAP because I think this might sell quickly and I really want it to continue as a camp or retreat center....or both.

Cory Jones, Realtor
California Camp Realty
(760)703-2681

CA DRE 01943556
[/b][b]