My name is Tyler Wagner - I am a retired Camp Director and now I help people find that special property that can be used for a camp, retreat center, or unique property that you need to make your dreams and passions happen.

I have come across an amazing opportunity that should be of interest to many of you. What makes this property special is that it already has five homes on it that could be used as retreat cabins. I am counting 15 bedrooms and 11.5 baths already in place. This property is located just outside of Sandpoint, Idaho which itself is a significant tourist destination most times of the year and as a local here, I can tell you really could use a facility like this open to groups.

From this property you can walk across the highway to Lake Pend Oreille and a public access area. You could host ski groups in the winter, hunting and quilting groups in the fall, families and youth groups in the summer, and who knows, spend the month of May in Mexico as you wait out that time period between skiing and for the lake to warm up.

This truly is an opportunity for someone who has been looking for the right property but is looking for infrastructure already in place.

Give me a call, text, or email. I will get back to you and happy to talk about your vision. And I can send you a full listing package.
Blessings,

Tyler Wagner
twagner@kw.com