A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by LoisLane103:
melon, your birthday is my half birthday!

ummm...
cupcake

Cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as for hobbies....Im into art, though I dont practice as much as I should. Lack of inspiration, I guess. Im also very much into music, listening/playing/seeing concerts, etc. Im going to Coachellafest next week! YAY! I also read a bit and spend way too much time on this computer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The age thing is pretty funny (I'm 27). Regardless of your age, be prepared to have every camper think that you are twice your age. When dealing with the younger campers, they will always think that you are in your 30's oe 40's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by camper:
hey alys, we have the same bday! haha, my bday was always in camp until 2 years ago when they started ending camp a few days earlier so counselors would have time to get to school.

Awesome! I used to be jealous of everyone, because my birthday was between camp and school, but now I'm so much happier that I'm staff and my birthday's at camp. Once it was on the staff banquet... extra special. Camp birthdays rock because it's the one place where people don't mind if you run around yelling it's your birthday all day. At school that would be a little disrupting, but at camp who cares?

Random word in response to "yum" (AGAIN): yuck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boogers...Nose...Smell

Hobbies...i like to go camping with a bunch of friends and make T-shirts (those iron on transfers you can make on the computer is SO much fun, you have to try it if you haven't already).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heres my post to help the cause. ;-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I turned 21 last on monday!!! go me, go me, go me, no camp birthday ever.

hobbies. Goalie for INdiana University Women's Lacrosse Team! #23 in the nation, and heading to playoffs next weekend.
other hobbies~ procrastination, field hockey, soccer, photography, friends, and bar hopping since I'm legal.

random word~ float
kill, marry, shag~
kill allergies, marry oliver hudson, shag jake gyllehal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's another survey to keep the post rolling: What's your all time favorite movie? mine is tied between When Harry Met Sally, and Moulin Rouge (i like chick flicks hehe)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of movies, here is my recomendation for A Mighty Wind. It is a mock documentary (like Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show), but its pertinant here because it makes fun of folk music. It gets in a good dig at Peter, Paul and Mary, and I'm sure that most camps sing a song or two of theirs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be 35 this Friday April 25th. Random word how about

MUD!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sliding!!

My favorite movie is The Royal Tenebaums, with Le Fableux Destine d'Amelie Poulain in a close second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets see here's another post...i want to see how fast we can do this haha...
hobbies- soccer, tennis, reading, shopping, journalism, baking and camp is a hobby for me as well, of course!
my favorite movies are Legally Blonde, Anger Management(which i just saw yesterday, see it, its sooo funny) and Ocean's 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
camper, is there any sort of journalism at your camp? I tried to set up a program for a camp newspaper at a camp I used to work at, and I might be trying again this summer. I've always been a big newspaper person, I was an editor at the paper at my university, etc.

And I didn't answer my own question about hobbies: journalism, reading, ROCK CLIMBING, rappelling, hiking, rollerblading, SKIING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<--- celebrates birthday at camp!! I am 21. My b-day is July 2nd. Someone told me that you share your birthday with at least 700 people around the world. Anyone else have a b-day the same day as mine? I am yet to find one person (besides my twin sister!!) who has the same birthday.

Oh, favorite movie...White Squall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hobbies: reading, ice skating, movies, camping

Random word: egg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lois Lane, part of my job this summer is going to be working with the newspaper at my camp. I've never done a camp newspaper, but I'm looking forward to working with the girls on it.
Favorite movie, that would have to be The Princess Bride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Favourite movie- Pride and Prejudice!
Hobbies- drawing, reading, watching tv, listening to music and doing volunteer work.
18, 19 on the 9th oct.
What is the funniest thing a camper has ever said to try and guess your age?

Last year when I was only 17, this girl seriously thought that I was 35 and that my sister (who is taller than me and almost looks older!) was my daughter!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
favorite movie: The Princess bride and (blushes) land before time ( I watched it a lot as a kid, OK!!!!) oh yeah, and the lord of the rings 1

hobbies: Elijah wood stalking (heehee), soccer, field hockey, reading, mentoring, camping, backpacking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
egg. . .

Omlet

[This message has been edited by me (edited April 20, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by lovincamp:
<--- celebrates birthday at camp!! I am 21. My b-day is July 2nd. Someone told me that you share your birthday with at least 700 people around the world. Anyone else have a b-day the same day as mine? I am yet to find one person (besides my twin sister!!) who has the same birthday.

Yea I heard this too, but i think the number is more like 100 million (6 billion/365).

kill, marry, shag
Barbra Strisand, Wendy Testaburger, Beyonce Knowles

Random Word : Summer
What I am doing tonight: Fishing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by lovincamp:

Yea I heard this too, but i think the number is more like 100 million (6 billion/365).

kill, marry, shag
Barbra Strisand, Wendy Testaburger, Beyonce Knowles

Random Word : Summer
What I am doing tonight: Fishing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if we post twice, we will get there in half the time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I once did this on another board.

We played Word Association to "up" the numbers.

Anyone game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by ScottyB:
I once did this on another board.

We played Word Association to "up" the numbers.

Anyone game?

I believe that "georgie" and "nicole" have already started this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kill- Martha Stewart
marry- Ewan Mcgregor
shag- John Mayer

Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard