A
I'm 5'5 on a tall day...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've got two dogs, both were strays that no one claimed ever- one was found walking down a highway in a snow storm, and the other was given to us by friends who couldn't care for her, but couldn't find a home. I love my dogs, I call them my babies! They're both sound asleep right now- it's adorable!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Golyek:
Kill, Marry, Shag:
Kill: I really can't think of anybody
Marry: I'm married to the greatest gal in the land
Shag: My wife

Golyek, you missed the point of the game.

Someone else names three people and you MUST separate them into those three categories.

Here, try: Derek Jeter, Tara Lipinski, Britney Spears

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm 5'6", and for pets, we have 6 horses, two dogs, and four cats. and i have some fish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a dog named Jack and a cat named Figaro.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

birthday: july 30th! camp birthday baby!!

hobbies: sports- field hockey, skiing, track, shopping, watching tv, hanging out with friends,talking, being at camp,computer
i'm your average teen girl...

pets: 4 cats and 1 dog...

height" 5'1 i'm short.. but i like it!

[This message has been edited by speedy (edited April 21, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 5' 3 and a half inches just like yoda!! Yes, that half means alot when you're always looking up at people lol! And I don't have any pets.. just an 11 year old brother

I have an idea, we should tell random stories that happened to us in the past few days. Here's mine: I was sitting in the courtyard at school one day last week with my friend for about an hour because it was really nice out. I was wearing a tank top because I figured I might as well try to get a tan. So, when I got home that afternoon I realized that I must have been sitting with one shoulder facing the sun because I was REALLY burned on one shoulder and the other was still pasty white! It's really funny looking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm 5'10 and have a west highland white terrier amed oliver who i live sooo much. he is so cute. I saw on another post that you guys did role call to see who was male and who was female. since a lot of people have tegistered since then, let's do it again
i'm a girl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 25 years old- September 23, the best birthday ever, first day of fall.
I am 5'11" pretty tall for a girl but I love it, I am never mistaken for a camper.
My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and Lord of the Rings, although the books are better!
I have 0 pets although we have animals at the center that are kinda like pets.
Hobbies- fishing, outdoor activities, shopping, travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a girl.
I have 6 dogs, Simba, Teddybear, Mickey, Daisy, Reenie, and Shadow 5 cats, Emily, Pansy(like the flower)Taffy, Snuggles(more a dog then a cat, she actually licks your face), and Rascal. Then I have a goat named Stacey, and some goldfish. Can you tell I live in the middle of nowhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
height: 5'8" (I think - something like that)

as for hobbies...
playing on the web, making websites, IRISH dance, making travel arrangements for irish dance competitions (sadly, I think the planning is more fun than the competitions - I get very bored during "feis droughts")
oh, and I'm also co-leader of a Girl Scout troop.
I'm contemplating taking up Highland dancing as well. probably next year when I have a "real" job and my schedule is less chaotic. =)

fave movies: The Sound of Music, Addams Family & Addams Family Values, Practical Magic, The Princess Bride... there's more
fave musicals: Phantom of the Opera, Les Misearables, Scarlet Pimpernel...
I saw Seussical the Musical a few months ago - very cute! sets/costumes were quite creative too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are so many movies i love....jurassic park, princess bride, dirty dancing, american beauty, amelie, life is beautiful, chicago...the list goes on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...and i have NO PETS!!! im allergic to cats and scared of dogs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No pets - not suppose to have them in dorms.
almost 20
5'3 1/2"
Tons of favorite movies.
Hobbies: soccer, climbing, camping, hiking, wondering around, etc.
And I'm a girl.

[This message has been edited by jj (edited April 21, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny story...
friday night i went to bed wearing a tank top and scrubs and when i woke up the next morning i was wearning blue jeans... don't remember a thing!! lol.. funny stuff

movies..
coyote ugly, a league of their own, drive me crazy, 2 weeks notice, sweet home alabama, moulin rouge, top gun, bring it on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 24- birthday on Nov. 20th,
I have 2 doggies - one is Byner.. he's 6 and the best buddy in the world. He's a golden retriever...
The other is Davis, and he's about 2... we rescued him from the APA and he's a lab/golden mix. He LOVES his mommy.

I want to know if anyone has ever heard of a book called "A Void" which was written entirely without the letter "e." I just got it and can't wait to start reading. It amazes me that you could write a sentence, never mind a book without the letter "e." just think... no the, we, she, he, where, there, when, ever, no verbs ending in -er, nothing is better or best, or any other -er or -est.

wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 5'2 and 3/4ths

Pets... I have two chinchillas (Willie and Chi-Chi (pronounced G-G) (I didn't name Chi-Chi, my friend who owned her first did...her full name is Capizio or something like that...)(They live at home with my parents) And my dearest Fish with No Name (who spent the last two summers with me at camp) swam off to the big fish bowl in the sky about 4 weeks ago, sigh)...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pets: Dog named Belle (that we rescued as she was on the way to the pound), 3 Arabian Horses. Joey, (thatI have had since the day he came outta his moms womb, Buddy who we rescued from an abusive desert backyard, and Lucy who is related to the Black Stallion. 2 koi fish named Bubba, and Roy, 4 doves that are nameless, we at one time had 7 rabbits but they are now all gone, um... what else do we have? I dunno our house is a zoo as it is.

Random story from last week. I fell during a salchow in skating practice and my but landed on the back point of my blade... so now I have a big ole bruise on one cheek and it hurts to sit down... LOL I am just glad I didn't have to go to the ER with an extra hole in my Bum !! lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks... now not only am I daydreaming about camp, I'm daydreaming about my skating days too... I would give anything to be able to skate again. Okay, so not to be misleading... I am not saying i was ever a terrific skater.. just that I took lessons for a few years, and worked at an ice skating rink no matter where i was... home or school. got lots of ice time that way! And I miss it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6/10ths of the way there! We've had literrally hundredsof animals through our house, everything in your basic petstore except sugar gliders and kittens. Other than that, all the small mammals, most birds-softbills and parrots, lots of fish, and lizards, snakes, and turtles. and of course dogs. most of those have bred to, making life pretty interesting. Anyways, its pretty quiet now, I have a fish named Hershey, a box turtle named Mikey, and my beloved Lab-mix, Julia. At home theres a basset hound, a lhasa, a budgie, a lori, and some fish. I'm working for a breeder right now (mostly training-obedience, socialization, and conformation) in exchange for a lab pup. Soon! I can't wait. I love critters. Figuires I'm EQ, huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys, i just ate a whole pint of ben & jerrys. its been a bad day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17, with a camp birthday during precamp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have two dogs, a cocker spaniel named cassie and a cocka-poo (half cocker spaniel half poodle) named kiwi. I love dogs, I'm going to have like 20 when I get older. I'm a real animal lover I guess, I've worked at a pet store and a vet's office, and I've always known I was going to either work with children or animals when I got older.

And I'm 5 foot 5 and 1/2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm joining the 5'3 1/2" club.

jj, YAY ANOTHER CLIMBER! I'm excited, this board is devoid of us.

cutter, I have the same problem, being confused with campers... boo.

CourtLeigh, what day is your birthday? I'll be 21 on October 3.

And my pet in San Diego is a !#&^%&^y cat named (appropriately) Trouble. Does anyone want a cat? At my parents' house I have a dog named Romeo, an English springer spaniel, and he's the coolest dog on earth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Forestsong, I've always wanted a chinchilla!!!

Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard