Rate Thread
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MAN! I really thought this thread was gonna die! Ok, I'll bite now...
I am 28. My birthday is March 27, 1975. So yes, you calculated correctly! That makes me an Aries sun, Libra moon, with Virgo rising!

Andi

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by magenta:
you guys, i just ate a whole pint of ben & jerrys. its been a bad day.

LOL... whenever we had bad days my best friend from school and I would sit there eating ben & jerrys right out of the tub... I can still polish off a pint without even noticing!

Hope your day got better, magenta :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by magenta:
you guys, i just ate a whole pint of ben & jerrys. its been a bad day.

been there done that... is there anything we can do to help?

Oh, and I saw your post earlier...about the guy. Here is my advice. BE FRIENDS FIRST. some people don't agree with me on this one, but it is a standard I hold strictly to and I can honestly say that all of my relationships that have ended have never been really negative...all the guys and I are still friends. It seems to work for me everytime. I hope it helps you out. good luck! Those first steps in a relationship are the most fun and exciting times!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even Ben & Jerry's pints remind me of camp! Ha, we keep them in the freezer in the staff lounge. My fav flavor if "Half Baked". What's everyone's favorite Ben & Jerry's flava?

Oh and I, too, am in the 5' 3 and 1/2" club! Yeah us! That half is important because 5'4" is the average woman; so with the 1/2 we can round up to 5'4"!! Not that I wanna be average, but I don't like being confused with campers either!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We defintiely used to eat alot of ben and jerry's at camp too!! My favorite flavor is... ok actually it's tied between Phish Food and Cherry Garcia. I hope your day gets better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by LoisLane103:
I'm joining the 5'3 1/2" club.

jj, YAY ANOTHER CLIMBER! I'm excited, this board is devoid of us.

cutter, I have the same problem, being confused with campers... boo.

CourtLeigh, what day is your birthday? I'll be 21 on October 3.

And my pet in San Diego is a !#&^%&^y cat named (appropriately) Trouble. Does anyone want a cat? At my parents' house I have a dog named Romeo, an English springer spaniel, and he's the coolest dog on earth.

October 3 is my mom's b-day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole:
word assosciation is fun! we do that too. Ok so here goes...say the first thing that pops into your head...

Asparagus

I'm 21, and Great-Grandma (she fixed the only Asparagus I've ever actually liked).

-Joe

P.S. Oops, didnt read far enough before I posted this

[This message has been edited by joe (edited April 21, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by DeeDee:
I'm 24- birthday on Nov. 20th,
I have 2 doggies - one is Byner.. he's 6 and the best buddy in the world. He's a golden retriever...
The other is Davis, and he's about 2... we rescued him from the APA and he's a lab/golden mix. He LOVES his mommy.

I want to know if anyone has ever heard of a book called "A Void" which was written entirely without the letter "e." I just got it and can't wait to start reading. It amazes me that you could write a sentence, never mind a book without the letter "e." just think... no the, we, she, he, where, there, when, ever, no verbs ending in -er, nothing is better or best, or any other -er or -est.

wow

Let me know how it goes, maybe we should start a lending library on this board to share some of these interesting books that come up (i.e. holes, A Void, etc.)

-Joe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the heads up Canuck.

OK, Derek Jeter, Tera Lipinski and Britney Spears

Derek Jeter: Kill
Tera Lipinski: Marry
Briteny Spears: Shag

That makes more sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the first thunderstorms of the springtime have moved into Denver and it reminds me so much of camp. I love storms during the summer.

What is something you've never seen that you really want to see?

For me it's a tornado, I've never seen one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Golyek:

A real live platypus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
A real live platypus.

Washington DC Holocaust museum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by melon4382:
October 3 is my mom's b-day

My mom's birthdya is on OCT. 3 too!!! This year is her big 40. But shhh!!! I didn't tell you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fave ben and jerrys flavors...mint chunk, peanut butter cup, all those good ones. you cant go wrong with ben and jerry.

thanks for advice about this guy. i definitely want to be friends first!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by sparklelicious:
My mom's birthdya is on OCT. 3 too!!! This year is her big 40. But shhh!!! I didn't tell you!

Small world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my birthday is on Oct. 9, and my fav. flavor of ben and jerries is...um, chunky monkey, i guess. they are all so good though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Northern Lights!!! (i've actually seen this)
This was something that i've really wanted to see and i finally saw them last summer on a canoe trip with my campers in minnesota.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys, we are so close to 200 posts!! keep them coming. ;-) ha ha, this is funny. i cant think of something ive always wanted to see but never have...i think the asian countyside might be something. and ive always wanted to be in space and see how the universe looks from way up there.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to answer a previous question as well..

I'm 21.. b-day: June 17th.. 3 day of camp. I'll be on a bike! (my favourite place to be!)

I'm a tall one, sort of.. 5'9".. though I have to grow 2 inches because SpiderAndi thought I was taller.. (hehe.. )

I've never seen an ocean. I want to see one. Also, Big Ben, The Eiffel Tower, L'arc de Triomph.. but the ocean.. definately the ocean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by lucas617:
I'm going to answer a previous question as well..

I'm 21.. b-day: June 17th.. 3 day of camp. I'll be on a bike! (my favourite place to be!)

I'm a tall one, sort of.. 5'9".. though I have to grow 2 inches because SpiderAndi thought I was taller.. (hehe.. )

I've never seen an ocean. I want to see one. Also, Big Ben, The Eiffel Tower, L'arc de Triomph.. but the ocean.. definately the ocean.

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN OCEAN?! HOLY CRUD... wow i just take the ocean for granted- living within 15 miles of it does that to you... but then. i've never seen snow fall, so hey... trade off...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:

CourtLeigh, what day is your birthday? I'll be 21 on October 3.

Lois,

My birthday isn't until the 30th...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wanna see a shooting star. I always miss them when I am looking for them w/ people. Everyone else sees them but me

What is your middle name?!

Mine is Leigh.

~Courtney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been thinking about what I want to see... I want to see a lot of things... I'll go with a tornado and Paris

My middle name is Louise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never seen the ocean should have when I went to Florida but never went... and there is no way in heck i'm telling my middle name LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thing i wish I could see would have to be snow. I am always hoping that one day it will snow in Florida but it never does. My middle name is Rose.

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard