A
film im a little crazy but i love the movies and making them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've started a Biology major but I think next year I am going to start taking some education classes as well and might eventually lean towards becoming a science teacher. I love kids too much to do something that doesn't deal with them!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I am a Recreation major with a concertration in summer camp administration

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a major that has nothing to do with camp...I am a English major focusing on Editing and Publishing with a minor in Information Evaluation and Research.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elementary ed(grades 1-8) major w/ a special ed minor \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mine is Criminal Justice & Social Work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mine is a Joint Honours in Geography and Information Systems, so wasn't sure which category I came into! I'm going on to study Secondary Geography Education in the Autumn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm doing an honours in Nutrition & Dietetics at uni in Aberdeen, Scotland!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just changed my major to recreation management and minor to sociology.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am getting a BGS or general studies degree. I really like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next fall I'm going to begin an Elementary Education Major.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm an Outdoor Recreation Management and Education major at SUNY Cortland with an emphasis in Camp Management and a minor in American Musical Theatre. \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
working towards a bachelor's of music in vocal performance, maybe a minor in theater.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BSC Biomedical Sciences in Cardiff, Wales

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im studying prosthetics and orthotics in glasgow scotland i only have one more year to go yehhh- not that i hate the course its jsut that cant wait till i work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I first started college I was a Social Work Major planning on a minor in Recreation. Now, I don't know if that kind of program is available where I'll be finishing up my degree, so my major will be Social Welfare with a minor likely in Sociology.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bachelor's degree is a BA in Theatre, and my master's will be Educational Theatre and English... so in two years, I'll be able to teach Theatre to K-12, and English to 7-12.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
My degree will be in recreation and I will be able to work at a camp year around

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
My degree will be in recreation and I will be able to work at a camp year around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS in Family and Consumer Sciences, option in Family Services. I'm more than half way done (I have about a year and a half left) then I'm gonna get MS in Facmily and Consumer Sciences

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Ed. and I start my Masters in the fall in Exceptional Student Ed.(ESE). So, still more school for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My major is middle grades education in Language Arts and Social Studies. I selected Secondary Ed on the poll, though this doesn't really cover what I'm doing. Middle school is such a unique age -- it's very little like teaching high school!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Secondary Education...eventually when I am done with school I would like to teach High school Physical Education (P.E.) I say eventually because I am taking the next school year off to Teach Outdoor education to 5th graders. (yay for science camp!!!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bump!

Bio Major (w/ botany concentration), English Minor at Mount Holyoke College. So I guess a "hard science"...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard