Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
25 to 50 posts
OP Offline
25 to 50 posts
B
A beautiful, secluded Camp & Retreat Center in central Mississippi is ready for you to own and operate, OR lease. This turn-key, renovated and fully operational facility sleeps nearly 200 guests currently, has 10 buildings on 72 mostly wooded acres with a swimming pool, two small ponds (which could be expanded), and lovely grounds filled with wooded trails. Buildings include: full gymnasium with 80 beds in dorms and private rooms; dining hall with second story dorms; two-story retreat house sleeping 70 with attached 3 BR, 1 BA staff apartment; nice chapel seating 100; open air pavilion; 2 maintenance buildings; horse barn with 6 stalls; 4 BR, 2 BA staff house. Could be easily adaptable to serve a private community. The camp served over 500 guests in summer 2019, all repeat groups, with every group expected to return in 2021 if desired by owner. Also, many new group leaders inquiring for 2021. If you're dreaming about owning and operating a camp, or leasing a camp, don't miss taking a look at this one! Tons of great current opportunity, as well as potential for ongoing growth and development.

Most equipment conveys with a full price sale of $695,000. Will consider partial owner finance if needed. Will pay a 3% commission to any agents or brokers who bring a buyer. Please contact brian.oakridge@gmail.com

Last edited by Brian Ball; 09/04/20 02:24 PM. Reason: update
G
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
G
I'm still trying to figure out how to make this work with another school so nearby. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have one of the 5 lowest tuitions in the nation. Please keep me updated on any changes in the sale of the property. Who knows, it could get to the price-point that is too hard to refuse. Also, if anyone else has contacted you regarding similar programs as ours, please let us know as we wouldn't mind creative opportunities with others that have a similar mission as ours. If you have P&Ls for the summer, please feel free to forward those as well. You should still have my contact info or you can send me a message here.

Last edited by goldentree; 10/11/19 12:18 PM.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard