Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
2 to 10 posts
OP Offline
2 to 10 posts
S
We are very serious buyers looking to purchase a summer camp in the following states: Iowa, Missouri, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North & South Carolina & Virginia. Property must be able to host 100-200 campers. Year round retreat options are ideal. Budget is high and fair. Please contact me: shayna19m@gmail.com

S
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
S
Hello,

I am reaching out regarding a potential campsite for sale that you may see as a good fit. This 15.6 acres is great for enjoying solitude and tranquility in front of the Chattahoochee River.

Just 20 minutes away from Downtown Atlanta and the Georgia Aquarium, Zoo Atlanta, Atlantic Station and so much more! It's steps from the bridge crossing over Chattahoochee River to connect Douglas County to Fulton County. It's located near Fulton Industrial along the same road as Amazon.

The district zone is LI (Light Industrial). However, you can require a Special Use Permit that allows Recreational and Vacation Camps. You can provide hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventure retreats and camps for young girls and boys. It already has a cabin that has a connection to electricity and sewer. This land will allow you the opportunity to build your dream camp. Develop additional cabins for your interactive programs and inspirational workshops. I would love to connect. If you are interested and would like further details please let me know.

All the best,
Sashe Omogiate
S.O Real Estate Initiative
1201 W Peachtree St, NW Suite 2300 Atlanta, GA 30309
Office: 470-546-9507
Email: info@sorealestateinitiative.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard