Are you seeking a seasoned camping professional to join your year-round administrative team?

Your camp would benefit from my strengths in marketing, operations and program, staff hiring/supervision, fiscal management, recruitment, programming and purchasing. Additionally, I am extremely proficient in all facets of Microsoft Office as well as various Adobe desktop publishing packages. My follow through, attention to detail and problem solving skills are superior. Working within a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple tasks simultaneously is the norm for me. I am an organized, professional, team player, effective in handling confidential and sensitive information and have the ability to interact effectively with parents, volunteers, children and staff.

As a product of overnight camp, I truly understand that camp offers a supervised, positive environment where kids can laugh and grow within a set of controlled boundaries. Camp experiences provide opportunities to develop key life skills: responsibility, cooperation, courage and self-esteem. My knowledge of ACA Standards will help maintain program quality and the health and safety of campers and staff.

I would appreciate your review of my Resume and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding any opportunities.

Thank you!