Color war break is basically a theatrical production put on by the staff. It's a pretty big deal at my camp, and usually involves lots of fire works. The break also usually has a theme. Here is an example of what my camp did last summer.

Our break theme was Twilight. We left clues to the campers all throughout the summer. The clues really don't mean a lot, but the kids love to try and find them. We would have counselors dress as Edward and Jacob, and we even had a Bella. They would enter the dining hall at weird times. Most of the clues had to do with the fact that warewolves and vampires don't like each other. But, the final break had the two groups working together to get the camp spirit back from the Voltori. Then the lighting of the G & G and fireworks to offically start color war.

It's so big at my camp. The oldest campers plan most of the color war events, they start working on it in March, and then throughout most of the spring. The staff helps to lead a lot of the games, and I still do the scheduling. But, I have to work with the campers to plan everything. We have age group events and also some events where the entire camp is involoved. Color war is a lot of fun, and it really shows our camp's spirit.

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident