I work at a small for-profit camp and we're in the process of developing a scholarship program. We're also working towards ACA accreditation this year and I know that once we become accredited, they administer a program that we can use. Please answer any of the following questions that you can, and if you're available for further conversation, I'd love to connect via phone or email.

1. For camps who use the ACA scholarship program for camperships at their camp, how do you like it? Have you had any difficulties with the process? Are people ever hesitant to donate, and how do you deal with that?

2. For-profit camps: what ways other than ACA have you worked to set up a campership fund? Has anybody just set up a separate bank account and collected donations that aren't tax-deductible? What special considerations have you had to make? How did you market this program?

3. For-profit camps: have you been able to partner with any separate non-profits and/or fiscal sponsors for your scholarship program? How has that worked?

Thanks!