United Park Brokers is looking actively for several opportunities:
**Acquisitions:We are active investors looking to expand our portfolio of great properties
**Brokerage: We have over 40 years of experience in the Campground industry and we have significant connections with investors looking to acquire properties
What we offer:
**Quick closings, very often all-cash without financing contingencies. Please note that this does not mean we are going to insult you with a terrible offer; we pay fair market prices and can close quickly.
**Better marketing reach. If you are a broker with a current listing, let's talk about how we can present your listing to our pool of ready, willing and able buyers.
Criteria:
**Minimum 20 acres but will consider less. No max acreage limits.
**Fee-simple ownership (but may consider favorable long-term leased properties)
**Existing zoning and permitted use to allow for 'immediate' ability to improve the property and add additional accommodations
States of highest interest:
** CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, CO, MT, WY, UT, AZ, NM, TX, LA, MO, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, All of the Northeast states
Next Steps:
** Please email me at Randy@UnitedParkBrokers.com and email as much information as you can provide, including the camp's address, name, location, web site, photos and description. If you have a non-disclosure agreement I will execute and return promptly such that we can receive relevant financials from you. If you are a private seller, I am happy to email you a non-disclosure agreement to protect your information. We have a solid reputation in the industry for dealing fairly, honorably and confidentially, and we respect and honor all relationships. I would encourage any interested sellers to research United Park Brokers, and/or Randy Hendrickson, as part of your due diligence so that you may feel assured of professionalism and transparency in all we do, nd I very much look forward to hearing from you!

Randy Hendrickson
Randy@UnitedParkBrokers.com
www.UnitedParkBrokers.com

Randy Hendrickson, Founder & CEO
United Park Brokers
Randy@UnitedParkBrokers.com
www.UnitedParkBrokers.com
805-551-0486