honestly its all in good fun. the staff doesnt mind, the kids obviously dont either. it doesnt promote that kind of behavior its just jokingly. our campers are very well behaved.. as for their parents.. well i'm not really sure. mine knew but obviously didnt care. im sure some know some dont. the only kids that sing these cheers are older campers.

having said, i find it kind of ridiculous to ban songs and cheers. camp is about having fun, joking and laughing. if you honestly think your campers don't talk about these things anyway then youre crazy. listen to the music blasting in their cabins and at the socials. dont they ask you crazy inapropriate questions that you refuse to answer? of course they do, and then they ask their friends. theyre teenagers, theyre crazy, these things are on their minds and most of all.. they are at camp, theyre allowed to have fun. some of my favorite memories as a camper are from sing these ridiculous songs. singing a silly song is hardly harmful. in my honorable (liberal) opinion